Monday, January 27, 2014

Tools to Living the Life You Want to Live

I believe that everybody needs support. That everybody deserves to ask for help, and that it's hard to do most things alone. I have spent the last 5 years in trainings, school, getting a certification for something, and building all sorts of credentials. But now is the time that things need to start happening. I have put a lot of time and money into education, and I have no other option but to put my knowledge to the test. School is safe for me, for most of us, so not being in school requires having the right support system helping you to get where you need to be, and understanding that where you are now is totally ok. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, and those of you who are working into a big shift in your life, the following links are people/tools/things/inspiration, for getting you there.

www.thenuminous.net

www.eyla.com

www.elizabethrider.com

www.integrativenutrition.com  - for those of you interested in getting into Health Coaching.

www.theartofattention.com  - this is mostly because everybody should own this book.

www.ericajago.com

I hope that you find these links helpful, some of them are just people, because I find people that are succeeding in the world I hope to, the most inspirational. Find the ones that will guide you and mentor you and get on your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment