Monday, March 24, 2014

Two Days In And So Much Good Food

The benefit of challenging yourself to cook at home every day is that you need to be creative or else you get bored and the challenge doesn't work! I am used to cooking at home, but when I know I have 28 days left of eating at home, I definitely don't want to be eating the same thing every night. So far I have used some of the great resources I received and made some tasty things that I will definitely be making again… but not until next month :)

DAY 1:
Started the day with my favorite berry smoothie: raspberries, blackberries, banana, cacao nibs, chia seed
At lunch I enjoyed some leftovers from the previous night :) A great rule: cook once, eat twice!
Dinner I made miso soup, asparagus corn cakes, and herb roasted chicken

DAY 2:
Started the day with full fat plain yogurt topped with berries, walnuts, chia seed, and cacao nibs
At lunch I wrapped leftover chicken in a flour tortilla and a little sour cream :)
Dinner was buckwheat soba noodles with sauteed kale, sweet corn, tofu, and crumbled goat cheese

Stay tuned for more delicious recipes!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment